Monday, April 20, 2015

Quick and Easy Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries

This gourmet treat can be such a quick treat. No lie. Thanks to chocolates from one of my favorite stores in Salt Lake. You know those stores you go when you feel you need to be rewarded? Orson Gygi is that store for me. I believe I have been there on my way to dine out for my birthday three years running!

One of the last times I was in there I grabbed a big bag of these chocolates. And what do you do with these chocolates come strawberry season? DIP THEM!


 I just placed a few handfuls of these morsels in a microwave-safe dish and cooked them in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes stirring halfway through. Cook them until the pieces have all melted.

Wash your strawberries and make sure you dry them with a towel to rid them of too much moisture. Then dip away.

Chill for at least 15 minutes or for as long as you have the willpower.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment