Friday, September 23, 2016

Cucumber Mini Toasted Bites and a STEAL on a Mandoline Slicer

I can't get enough of these little cucumber toasty bites. Adapted from Taste and Tell's blog I have made these several times and probably have eaten more than my share. They are a quick and unique appetizer I think you'll like.

Cucumber Mini Toasted Bites 

4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 c. mayonnaise
1/2 of a (.06 oz.) package of dry Italian season dressing mix
1 baguette
1 English cucumber, sliced
1-2 T dill weed
olive oil

Slice baguette and brush each slice with a little olive oil.
Toast them in an oven at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
Blend the cream cheese, mayo and Italian dressing mix together.
Once baguettes are cooled, spread dressing on top of each slice.
Top with a cucumber.
Sprinkle dill on each one.




I recently bought this Mandoline Slicer that made slicing the cucumbers much easier. It's very affordable, but you can get it for a steal at 40% off with a special code for my readers. Use code ZI6ZU5ST at checkout and you'll get $8 off! I've always wanted one of these. This is a simple one that is so easy to use and cleans up well in the dishwasher. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment