Monday, July 11, 2016

Home Decor Change

I've been on a decorating hiatus. However, I came out of it this week when I found some inspiration at Rodworks. For those of you living in Utah (or parts of California, Nevada or Arizona) you may or may not be familiar with this store. It's usually my go-to store for Christmas ornaments every holiday season. I find great teacher gifts there. But, given it is July I was glad to go into the store looking for year-round home decor.



I am embracing the tray trend right now, and they have several to choose from.
I fell in love with this circular, natural wood, raised tray -- it adds some dimension to my dresser since I already have a few flat square or rectangular ones.
And who isn't aboard the succulent bandwagon? They have the most adorable little jars to contain any small plant. This is just one of them.

I noticed a few magnifying glasses in the Parade of Homes this year, and I have been wanting to get one but haven't been able to find them. RodWorks had several. In fact, the lady working there took me back and showed me the huge stash they were just sent. So after sifting through so many different styles, I finally chose the one I wanted.



 However, I believe I heard angels singing when I found this grey vase. I had been searching high and low for the ideal vase to display seasonal branches or flowers. And there it was.

The funny thing is, I can't figure out where I want this vase to end up in my house. I had it in my bathroom for a while, then I tried it in my laundry room.


There are so many hidden treasures in RodWorks that you may want to allow some extra time to peruse the store. I certainly took my time. The ladies there are so helpful, too.


Make sure you head over to my Instagram page this week where I am giving away a $25 gift card to one lucky follower.


No comments:

Post a Comment