Monday, June 13, 2016

Protein Shake Using PB2

Are you a peanut butter fan? Peanut Butter such a great source of protein but has a little buddy accompanying it called calories! That's what is so cool about this PB2 Peanut Butter Powder. You can add it to smoothies for the peanut butter taste with 85% fewer fat calories than regular peanut butter. And the good thing is, you can't taste a difference. PB2 also makes a chocolate, but I haven't had a chance to try any of that out. I'd love to know if anyone has.

I love to whip up this protein shake using it:

PB2 Protein Shake

1 frozen banana
2 T PB2
1/3 to 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
1/4 c. Almond Milk 


Blend it all together. I like to use my Cusinart Compact Blender. It's perfect for single servings.

This quick shake gives you an added 18 g of protein to your day. Not bad for a tasty treat, is it? I hope you love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment