Saturday, June 25, 2016

Summer Sale on Great Magazines

Are you a magazine junky like me? I have way too many subscriptions. But, when I find deals like these, I can't pass them up. Right now, there are several magazines on Groupon for only $5 a year. And you know what? You can even score an additional 6% cash back if you buy through Mr. Rebates. 
You're going to want to sign up with Mr. Rebates. You simply create an account, then search for Groupon and go through that link, then automatically you will be stashing up cash into your Mr. Rebates account. (It will take a few weeks to actually access this money). The great thing about Mr. Rebates is you can ask them to send you your money to your PayPal account. I find this is a great way to find fun, spending money.
So, bottom line, you get a $5/year subscription to some wonderful magazines and an additional 6% cash back. That's almost the price of one magazine on the stand!
Have fun reading. Let me know which ones you get!
My favorites are Sunset, Cooking Light and Southern Living.


No comments:

Post a Comment