Sunday, June 12, 2016

The Nightingale

Every summer I always seem to unearth a favorite read. This summer, I believe The Nightingale has surpassed most books and found its way to the top of my list. Would you believe this New York Times Best Seller is on sale this week digitally for only $2.99  here on Amazon? I assure you this historical fiction WWII novel will have you turning pages and wiping a tear from your eyes, too.

There are a couple of other books on Amazon that I also found that I am planning to pick up this week.


I've always wanted to learn more about Eleanor Roosevelt, and this book hasn't ever gone this low. Only $1.99. That's the price of some library fines!



Any Jodi Picoult fans? The Storyteller looks captivating as well. Again, only $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment